Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 6, 2020

Mrs. Y Where Did You Go?

 Hello there my friends, 


Long time no chat, and I want to apologize for that. I have had a lot going on. If you have been following me on Twitter, you might have seen a few posts about my job. I am an essential worker, and I work at a grocery store. 

A lot has changed in our world since the pandemic hit the US. For one thing my kids have been home everyday since, and their school district is allowing us to keep them this year at home. This helps with loads of things, as there are medical reasons that we are doing this. 

Anyway, this also has cut into things. I do not have the time to read like I did. I also do not have the time to be able to take notes like I did on what I read in order to give the review quality I want to for all of you. 

So for now, the reviews are on hiatus. Or rather, they have been all this time, but this is the best opportunity I've had to be able to sit down and just write to you all. 

I would like all of you to know I hope you are well. I hope this world hasn't become bleak for you. I hope you have joy and goodness in everything you are doing. 

As soon as the sun parts the clouds of what is raining upon us, I will be back. I have loads of ideas and things I want to bring to the table. Also if you have a novel where I contacted you about reviewing, and I haven't yet, be patient, please. I have every intention of reading your book. I have it saved, and I will post when life is better for reading and reviewing. 

But, this blog isn't about just me. It's about you! Please, leave me a comment on my blog here, let me know how you are doing. I think that'd be awesome. Tell me what has been going on with your world. I would love to hear about it. 

Stay tuned friends! I will let you know when I am back!