Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 16, 2019

[Mrs. Y Blogs] Update: Blog Fixing and Spring Cleaning

Free to use the image from Pixabay
Hello everyone!

Yesterday I started the project to update and rejuvenate my blog for the spring. In so doing, a lot of old reviews I had that initially were part of Google +, I found they were outright missing on the blog conversion. I was under the initial impression I'd get to keep them when they were tied to the blog, but as it turns out, I was wrong.

So, this week is Spring Break for the kiddos. I'm going to take from March 18 to March 22 for a break from the reviews and to fix the blog. I need to review all of my old posts, and then put them back up.

I also am going to look at how I used to score things vs. how I score now. From when I started in June to December, the older reviews were not under the revised scoring system. I also did not have a formalized list for my recommends either.

Thank heavens for Goodreads Y'all, it will help me figure out what date they go on! I'm going to work on it all, and then I'm going to let you all know what I did. I want to thank all of you for your patience for the delays. I want my older reviews to reflect the beautiful writers who let me do them.

I'll get some books this week as I go, and my next review will be on March 25. I also may be slow to reply to emails and review requests. If you do send me one, please be patient with me, as I work on updating.

Thank you all for your loveliness and reading my reviews! See you with my next update!