Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 15, 2019

[Mrs. Y Blogs] Excuse My Mess, Updates!

Caption from Pixabay - Free To Use with Link
Hello everyone!

It is coming upon Spring Time as today is the Ides of March. So, I am here to inform you that I will be updating my blog a bit, making it look nicer, fixing some tags and links to things and adding some good ol' fashioned spring goodness.

What this means for you the reader?
The blog will look different starting this weekend and most likely, you may not see some tags.

Tags I am getting rid of:
- BookTasters
- BookTasters Honest Review

Tags that likely will be altered or renamed
Pretty much everything else.


Why?
I noticed since I started to put reviews up that my tags have evolved and I want them to be more consistent. So please pardon my mess. This is a big project, and I'm the only one here who works on my blog so I will be doing this between reading and cleaning my own house for spring cleaning.


I want to thank you all for following me and reading daily. If there are any tags you think I should add, or any constructive feedback on my blog, please use my contact form to let me know, or hit me up on Twitter. I'm always happy for suggestions and feedback.

Thank you for being awesome!

Regards,
Mrs. Y